New Venture Creation Further Education and Training Certificate (level 4)
PiCompany’s approach of the training is based upon the following principle’s:
- Clear and practical definition of what it means to be an entrepreneur
- Solid integration of entrepreneurship within the sector aimed for
- Learning by doing: part of the training is taking another learner and oneself through the process (building portfolio etc)
- Experimental learning
- E learning and E portfolio with 24 hrs availability of material and recommended sources
- Dedicated online classroom environment
PiCompany uses the context of the sector within the actual program. In that way learners will be able to relate the knowledge, insights and skills being shared about a familiar environment.
E-learning is available for all learners to have access to all relevant material, background articles, online sessions etc. Learners will also have the opportunity to create their own online portfolio.
Ask for a free trial to explore the E-learning environment, send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- editing facilitator: Fatima Bhayat